To celebrate 65 years of Land Rover in 2013 we have decided to organise a tour open to all leaf sprung 4x4’s from Friday 17th to Monday 20th May.
The tour will consist of 2 organised routes on road books to follow at your own pace returning to Llanerchindda each evening for dinner. Each day will consist of a route taking in some of the fantastic scenery this area has to offer including some easy green lanes suitable for all 4x4’s.
What’s Included in the package:
- 2 or 3 nights dinner bed and breakfast at the picturesque 3 Star Llanerchindda Farm Guest House.
- Drinks reception on first evening
- Welcome Pack including a Memento of the Weekend, Window Sticker & Ordnance Survey Map of the routes.
- Day Packs containing all the information you will need for the day including road book, suggested morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops and information about the area you are travelling through as well as fuel stops and other useful information.
- Ample Private Parking (Some Covered).
What You Have to Supply:
- Any Leaf Sprung 4x4 (there is no age limit)
- Breakdown & Travel Insurance
- 2 Night 2 Day Tour £150.00 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- 3 Night 2 Day Tour £200.00 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- Each day comprises of a route of approximately 100 miles and can be easily completed in the day without having to rush.
- The aim is to enjoy yourselves and take in the fantastic scenery that this area has to offer.