2018 Classic Tours of Wales
Following on from our successful tours since 2009 we are organising 2 tours for 2018 from Friday 6th to Monday 9th July (only 3 rooms left) and from Monday 6th to Thursday 9th August (11 rooms left).
If you enjoy driving and want to explore some of the best roads and scenery that this area has to offer then why not consider joining some like minded people for a weekend tour of Mid & South Wales, this is open to anyone with a car there are no age restrictions.
Itinerary & Details for Llanerchindda Classic Tour of Mid Wales
- Arrive at Llanerchindda Farm Guest House.
- 7.30pm 3-course evening meal to include welcome drinks and a chance to meet other participants.
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast.
- Route Briefing
- You will then be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times and don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish).
- We don’t set locations for morning coffee, lunch or afternoon tea stops although there are some suggestions in the road book. If you prefer to have a packed lunch we can provide this for you.
- Today’s route will take you through some of the best scenery the area has to offer with chances for you to stop as and when you wish to take in the views.
- Afternoon Tea
- 3-course dinner
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast.
- Route Briefing & Group Photograph
- This day will run very much like the first day and again you will be left to take the day at your own pace as we don’t have set start times and don’t expect you to drive in convoy (although you may do so if you wish).
- There will be entry to a local attraction included in todays tour with the option for Lunch at the same location.
- Today’s route will take you in a different direction from the farm again taking in some fantastic scenery.
- For those on the 2-night package you can end the route whenever you wish to make your journey home.
- For those on the 3-night package the route will bring you back to the farm for a 3-course dinner.
- Start the day with a hearty Welsh breakfast before leaving for home.
- If any one wishes to have a go at Clay Pigeon Shooting or Quad Biking this can be arranged for you on this day (extra charges apply).
Whats included in the package
- 2 or 3 nights dinner bed and breakfast at the 3 Star Llanerchindda Farm Guest House.
- Welcome Pack including a Memento of the Weekend, Window Sticker & Ordnance Survey Mid & South Wales Road Map.
- Day Packs containing all the information you will need for the day including road book, suggested morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops and information about the area you are travelling through as well as fuel stops and other useful information.
- Ample Private Parking (Some Covered)
What you have to supply
- Any Car (there is no age limit)
- Breakdown & Travel Insurance
- 3 Night 2 Day Tour £245.00 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- 2 Night 2 Day Tour £190.00 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- Each day comprises of a route of about 100 miles and can be easily completed in the day without having to rush.
- The aim is to enjoy yourselves and take in the fantastic scenery that this area has to offer.
Please always book direct with the hotel by either telephone or email to check availability, we have to close out all the rooms on the booking sites to save them for guests on the tour.
See the video below which shows some of the scenery on our 2014 tour.
Organising an event for your club
If you want us to organise a specific event for your club that is not a problem, clubs that stayed with us in 2017 were the MGF Register, the Fiat Panda 4x4 Club, The Brooklands Centre 750 Motor Club, Gloucester MG Owners Club, Lancia Monte Carlo Consortium, The Coventry & Warwick MG Owners Club, The Severn & Avon Classic Vehicle Club, Triumph Sports 6 club, The Spot Morgan Club x 2, The North Leicester MG Car Club, The Cotswold MG Car Club, The Cobra Replica Car Club and The Rotary Car Club. For 2018 we already have The MG Nomads, Panda 4×4 Club, Preston & District Vintage Car Club, Lincolnshire MG Car Club, Tamar Valley MG Owners Club, Lancia Monte Carlo Consortium, Severn & Avon Classic Vehicle Group, Coventry & Warwick MG Owners Club, VW Cabriolet Owners Club, MG Octagon Southwest Branch, MG Y Register, Downe Old Car Club, SOG Mog, Essex & Suffolk Borders MG Car Club, Cotswold Classic Car Club, Stourbridge Pre War Car Club, OX Mog, Singer Owners Car Club & Brooklands Members Car Club Booked to stay. We have also opened the diary for tours in 2019 due to such popular demand.
If you want to organise an event with us we would be more than happy to welcome you to Llanerchindda for a complimentary nights stay to show you what we have to offer and to discuss your requirements.
If you would like more details please give us a call on 01550 750274 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org